Lack of updates, but BIG NEWS : First 100 GONE!

Man, it's been almost a month since I last updated, so sorry. Started out with a bad week, kinda got discouraged and haven't updated since. However, since then, i've had a couple of good weeks, and some new and exciting moments on this journey.

1) I surprised my wife with a trip to Hollywood Studios & Disney World a couple of weeks ago. And that was the FIRST TIME in at least 10 years that I was able to ride an airplane WITHOUT a seatbelt extender. In fact, i had room to spare with the belt. It felt awesome. Unbelievable still.

2) I was comfortable on every single ride/rollercoster/attraction. I fit into each of the seats w/out a problem. I have avoided theme parks for years because of my weight because I didn't want to be uncomfortable or embarassed while trying to fit into a ride.

3) AS OF THIS MORNING - - - 43 PRE-OP + 57 POST OP = 100 POUNDS GONE FOREVER! I still cannot wrap my brain around 100 pounds gone. At one point in my life I thought I'd always be 350+ pounds. But to be in the 250's is amazing to me. I still have a long way to go, but i'm so far from where I was, and I love it!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment