here I am, frustrated again.

So, it's been close to two weeks, and i'm still hovering around the same 238 mark. It's so frustrating. I'm at the gym every morning at like 5 am. I'm not eating all crazy, getting more than enough water (about 100 oz a day), target of 85-100 grams of protein a day---yet the scale is showing me no love. Is this another dreaded stall? God I hope not. just please let the scale move soon. I was down like 1 pound last week (sorry i haven't posted the update yet), but that quickly went up, then down, then up again....it's just a back and forth game with the same 2 pounds. I hate this, because i'm starting to get down on myself again. I was ok for a while, then I start to compare myself to others, and I get so depressed....i'll be six months post op soon, and I haven't even hit 80 pounds post op yet. It seems soooooo slow. Everyone tells me i'm looking so much better, and have lost a lot of weight, but the #'s seem to drive my sense of success rather than the mirror. This journey has a terrible mind game component. I'm driving myself insane.....

No comments:

Post a Comment