Week 22 results & 5 month comparisons

So. Week 22 is here, and i'm happy with the steady results. I was afraid I was going to stay the same or only drop 1 pound...because the scale was not moving for most of the week despite me doing everything right. But I was very pleasantly surprised when I got on the scale this morning and saw they lovely 238.8 ! Can't believe i'm in the 230's. It just keeps getting better and better.



So now that i'm about 5 months out, I wanted to do some photo comparisons. Sometimes i can be my own worst enemy, and I don't think things are moving fast enough, or that i'm changing enough. But when I look at old photos, it really puts things into perspective, so I wanted to post this, so I can always come back and look at it to remind me where i've been, and prayerfully, where i'll never be again.

Here is a photo showing me at close to my highest weight opposite from me a couple of days ago :



And now, here's a comparison that damn near brought me to tears. I cannnot believe this was me. It almost seems like i'm looking at someone I don't know. But it was me.....sad, but true. The 'before' pic on the left was me at my younger sister's wedding in 2008. On the right, is me in the same exact dress shirt I wore to the wedding. It now looks like a circus tent on me LOL! Man....if this isn't motivation to stay on track, then I don't know what is.






And finally, here is just plain ol' me...5 months post op. I've got a ways to go, (my stomach doesn't seem to want to go anywhere!), but I'm definitely not where I was :)

No comments:

Post a Comment