Week 23/24 results + My surgeon check up is today.

Finally getting around to posting weeks 23/24 post op. Week 23 was a mini stall, no net weight change, but it picked back up at the very end of week 24. Just hoping I can continue to stay steady.

I've restructed the way i'll post the updates, that long list of weekly weights was getting a bit too long. So now, i'll just include the important info. Starting weights, current weight, total losses, etc. But I won't have every single week listed each week. So here goes :

***edit : tracking removed, see next post above for week 24 results***


So, I didn't realize before yesterday, but today is my "6 month" check up with my surgeon. It's not really 6 months yet, that's a couple of weeks away, but this was the appointment that they had free around that time.

I don't know why, but i'm nervous. Have I done enough? His scale always differs from mine...will that be a positive or a negative change today? I know this is not a race, but I always feel like i'm behind---and now I'm nervous for what he'll say about my progress. I mean 76 pounds (post op) is nothing to sneeze at, so why am i worried?

No comments:

Post a Comment