Week # 27 results

Nothing stellar about this week. 1 pound down. For a while, I thought it would be no weight loss at all this week. The scale was being a stubborn bastard for most of the week, then this morning it was down 1. So i'm thankful for the 1, and just hope it picks up again soon. The last few weigh-ins have been pretty good for me, 3, 3.8., 5, all great #'s considering i view myself as a slow loser. So the 1 this week kinda makes sense, my body is adjusting again. This is kind of the cycle it goes through. I will push through and get back to those 3-5 a week #'s!

This will be my 1st thanksgiving week post op. I'm not too worried, i'm going to concentrate on protein first, and not over due it. I'm counting on getting full fast so that the mounds of food around me won't tempt me further. Moderation, not elimination is my new life motto, so this will be another test of that. It would be great to have a great # next monday after the holiday festivities are over....i'll be so proud of myself. We'll see.....

No comments:

Post a Comment