Week # 29 results

Hey.

Sorry for the lack of updates, i'm a slacker. LOL. No, but i've just been enjoying life and some recent changes that has kept me occupied. At any rate, it's been two weeks since i've posted my progress. The week before last i lost another pound (only 1 again). I will admit that i was rather upset over a second week in a row of only 1 pound loss. But I knew it would pass, so I just kept doing the same things and hitting the gym faithfully. So this week i'm proud to post a 5 pound weight loss! LOVE IT. Next stop is the 2-teens....can't wait.



My usual routine is to hit the gym at 5 am every morning. However, this morning when I got up, there was a BUNCH of snow outside. The first really big snowfall of the season, so I really didn't feel like (or have the time to) clean off the car, possibly shovel my way out of the driveway then get to the gym and be back in enough time to get ready for work. Just the thought of all that made me get right back to bed. But now, i feel guilty as hell. LOL. Why is that? I've been to the gym EVERYDAY for the past week straight, so taking this day off shouldn't be a big deal....but i'm full of guilt regardless. Guess that just means that i'll have to go to the gym tonight after work to make it up to myself. LOL...a mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment