Merry (belated) Christmas to me!

Hello.

I normally only post on my official weigh in days....but I had to make a special post today. I was really hoping i would hit 211 by 12/25 (100 pounds post op + 50 preop = 150 pounds total weight loss). But it didn't happen. However, this morning when I got on the scale, i saw the lovely 211! I'm so excited. Seems like it took forever, but dammit, i'll take it. I feel like life is just beginning. I'm so excited about the prospects. Not to mention that the large shirts and some of the size 34 pants my wife bought me for xmas ACTUALLY FIT! craziness. Me in a large shirt? What is that about? No more 4x-5x! ARRRRGHHHH!!! lovin it

3 comments:

lejoyrothe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lejoyrothe said...

Congratulations! What's your weight goal?

Jeffery L. Hill Jr said...

Thank you. My goal is to get down to 180 pounds.

Post a Comment