Week #'s 30 & 31

Hey.

I really did mean to post an update last week, but I kept putting it off and before I knew it, another full week had past.

Last week I lost 2 pounds, nice and steady. This week i'm down an additional 3. As long as the scale is moving in the right direction, then I can't complain.

I had a couple of great moments over the last couple of weeks. I attended my wife's job's xmas party. Saw some of her co-workers who haven't seen me since last christmas, so they commented on my weightloss. It's always nice to have people notice the big change.

I also finally got my step team started for this year, and the students couldn't believe their eyes when they saw me. I haven't seen any of them since before my surgery, so needless to say over 100 pounds later i look much different. One student didn't even recognize who i was, I love it. Moments like those make it all worth it.

At any rate, as promised, here are this week's results and last week's. I promise to TRY and keep up with regular postings :)



No comments:

Post a Comment