.....the day i've dreamt about.....

GOAL!!!!!!!!!


I can honestly say, a couple of years ago, this day wasn't even imaginable. I almost teared up on the scale today (almost...lol). I had previously accepted that I would be big forever....in fact, I had made up a nick name for myself... F.A.F.L.! (fat ass for life).

Now, to be literally HALF the size I was at my largest...it's simply amazing, and kind of hard to comprehend right now. From 361 pounds to 180. From a BMI of 56.5 to 28.2! From size 54 pants, to size 32! From size 4x shirts to a MEDIUM! It simply blows my mind.

I know that the hard part of the journey begins now, maintenance. But I'm ready for it. My family and friends don't understand why I'm so meticulous with counting calories and tracking calories burned still, but I'm committed to keeping track and being responsible for my eating the rest of my life. I never EVER want to see 361 pounds on the scale again. Life is toooooooooo good on this side of the scale!

Thank you Jesus for all you've blessed me with. I'm truly grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment