Today is not a good day....

I'm having one of those days again. Sick all day long, wondering why the hell I even did this. I keep trying to believe that in the long run, it will all be worth it, but RIGHT NOW, i'm miserable. Tired of the constant full feeling, tired of feeling sick to my stomach, tired of being tired. It's just all so much.

I recently started pureed foods, and last night I had some grits. Every since then, i have felt sick to my stomach. I guess grits no longer agree with me :( . I cant seem to get all my water in, which is concerning me, because now my mouth is constantly dry and it's just very uncomfortable!

To all those who think weight loss surgery is the "easy way out", I truly beg to differ. These last couple of weeks have kicked my butt, and it could last a long while. I have found myself wondering if being fat & happy is better than going through this. That's truly sad to think that way, but it's a reality for me right now. I'm just praying this phase passes quickly, i'm tired of feeling like this day in and day out for the past week or so. I'm supposed to go back to work next wednesday, but I don't know if I can truly get through the days at work if I continue feeling like this.

Ugggghhhh....ok enough of my rambling. See u next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment