Let the preparations begin!

So, only 9 days remaining until my long awaited surgery. A couple of weeks ago, I began a search for a nice scale. I wanted something that was 1) accurate, but 2) had a remote display that I could mount on a wall for easier reading. Anyone who know me, knows that i'm a really bad tech junkie, love electronic gadgets, so of course I couldn't just get any ol' scale, I had to get a remote display scale. LOL.

So my lovely scale arrived today, I can't wait to start doing my weekly weigh-ins post op. I've promised myself that I wouldn't be scale crazy, and on it 3-4 times a week. Once a week, I don't want to become obsessed with the #'s.



Later today, I need to go out and see if I can find a puree' machine. And since my 5 day slim fast only diet starts this coming Wednesday, I guess I need to go out and stock up on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment