Week 1 results!

Hey. So I can't believe i'm already 1 week post op. I'm starting to feel a little better, which is great. I decided that i'll post up weekly tracking results to keep myself accountable and motivated during this process. So here is week #1 :




I'm very excited about the 9 pound loss in one week. There was a lot of bloating from being fresh post-op, so I didn't know how much i'd lose this week, but 9 pounds is great. Last week (the week before surgery) I was on the all liquid preop diet, so I lost alot of water weight that week (like 13 pounds), so this week, the 9 pounds doesn't represent a lot of water weight, but actual weight loss. :)

At first I thought I would also post up weekly pictures, but I think monthly pics would be better. I may throw up a couple of videos every now and then as well, we'll see. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment