Nervous, but excited

So, today is May 4th, and I have only 2 weeks left until my surgery. Heaven knows that i'm extremely nervous. Part of that comes from reading TOO MUCH about the surgery. I know I need to be armed with information, but reading about all the things that could possibly go wrong during the surgery or during recovery time has got me a little freaked out.

I know this procedure has come a long way since it debuted, and it's been perfected so to speak, but there are always dangers with major surgery. I've never had to have surgery, i've never had to spend significant time in a hospital at all, so this is all new to me, and i'm worried.

Although I have a great support system, I just worry about the "what if's". I know I can't live my life in fear, and I will kick myself the rest of my life if I don't take this opportunity while I can. So i'm just going to pray on it, and leave it in God's hands. I know He'll take care of me, what's meant for me IS for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment